Take a look around

Sunday, December 18

On Many a Street Changing in 2012

First of all I'd like to sincerely apologise to all OMAS readers who have stuck and helped us go from strength to strength. It has been an very busy time whereby we've both started university, which you can imagine is both a very taxing and time consuming time. However I will not blame that on the lack of work that has gone into this blog.

Additionally there are a lot of exciting changes that are happening that you will all benefit from in the near future. The OMAS brand is going big and is going to reach you in new and exciting ways that I hope you'll all love. Nothing is completely set in stone as of yet but the foundations are being laid as we speak and I can assure you that you'll be hearing about OMAS very soon.

Once again Georgina and I are very sorry for our lack of posting but it's all for a good cause.

Thank you all

No comments:

Post a Comment