Take a look around

Monday, June 18

Albam - Beach Bound and Down

I've written about Albam before so you guys should know by now that I'm fully behind the brand and am always impressed by their offerings. If you ever need good quality, durable staples that eschew trends Albam should be your destination.

It's always nice to get stuff in your inbox and I recieved this little set of imagery from good friend, Stephen, who had a hand in styling this set. It goes by Beach Bound and Down and demonstrates ways to layer without being over-complicated. I really like the red-striped hoody and shorts combo as well as the third look. Layering has always been something I've tried to improve upon because honestly I'm not that good at it and the fact I get super hot even wearing one layer but this definitely inspires me to give it a better go.














No comments:

Post a Comment